Enjoying complexity and working well under pressure, Ryan enjoys the high-speed world of real estate, working with clients to complete intricate projects in a thorough and timely manner.
Ryan’s practice focuses on commercial real estate and mortgage lending, including leases, construction contracts, purchase and sale agreements, loan commitments, and foreclosures, working with properties located all across the United States. His representations include institutional mortgage lenders and commercial banks, handling properties such as office buildings, retail shopping centers, warehouses, and hotels.
Having worked previously in estate planning, entity formation, probate, and trust administration, Ryan continues to enjoy developing personal relationships with clients and getting to know their businesses and goals. In addition to English, Ryan speaks Spanish, German, and Russian, and currently serves as a Director of the Russian Speaking Chamber of Commerce in Austin, Texas.
- The University of Texas at Austin – J.D., 2017
- University of the Incarnate Word – B.A., Philosophy and English, magna cum laude, 2014
Recognition and/or Publications
- “The Charging Order: Obstacle or Aid to Creditor’s Recovery?” published as Chapter 13 of Asset Protection Strategies Vol. I 2nd Ed., Edited by Alexander A. Bove, Jr. (2018) (co‑authored)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Russian Speaking Chamber of Commerce (Austin) – President and CEO