Jordan Raschke is an associate in the Galveston office of Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP. Her practice is focused on commercial litigation, civil litigation, corporate transactional law, and health law.
Jordan’s passion for advocacy began before pursuing her legal career. As a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) in Travis County and Galveston County, Jordan advocated for children’s best interests. From gathering information, visiting children and their families, and advocating in the courtroom, Jordan saw firsthand how her service and the law impacted her community. Jordan’s drive to help her community inspired her to attend Baylor Law School to obtain her law degree.
During her time at Baylor Law School, Jordan participated in many forms of oral advocacy. Jordan was a member of the Baylor Moot Court Team, which gave her the opportunity to travel to Washington D.C. to argue the protections of the First Amendment, and the Baylor Barrister Society. To further her passion for service, Jordan volunteered as the Charity Navigator of the Baylor Public Interest Legal Society; and was awarded the Bronze Level Pro Bono Award for her pro bono and community service efforts. In addition to her law degree, Jordan completed the Healthcare Law Professional Track, earning a certificate for this focus.
As a Galvestonian, Jordan is honored to advocate for and serve her community and clients.
- Baylor University School of Law – J.D. & Healthcare Law Certificate, 2021
- Baylor Barrister Society
- Baylor Moot Court Team
- Baylor Public Interest Legal Society, Charity Navigator
- University of Texas at Austin – B.A., 2017
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Professional Activities & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston County Young Lawyers Section
- Baylor Law Alumni Association
- Galveston Regional Chamber of Commerce C-Crewe Member
- Moody Memorial First United Methodist Church Member