Clay Heald is an associate in the Galveston office of Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP. His practice is focused on corporate transactions, securities regulation, insurance regulation, and corporate governance.
Clay has experience representing and counseling large publicly traded companies, broker-dealers, investment advisers, non-profit entities, health care providers, and small businesses. That experience includes the formation and termination of various types of business entities, the negotiation and drafting of corporate and commercial contracts, corporate restructurings, compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission and stock market rules and regulations, state insurance laws and regulations, reporting under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, corporate compliance and ethics, and counseling corporate directors and officers.
In addition, Clay has past experience as a litigator representing individuals, businesses, and banks in commercial and real estate matters.
- South Texas College of Law – J.D., 2016
- Texas A&M University – B.S., Psychology, cum laude, 2012
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Professional Activities and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston County Young Lawyers Section
- Galveston Island Meals on Wheels, Volunteer