Ali Denson is an associate in the Galveston office of Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP. She concentrates her practice in insurance law, corporate transactions, corporate governance, financial and banking regulatory compliance, and privacy law.
Ali’s clients have included a range of entities from large publicly traded companies to small businesses. Her experience includes the formation and termination of various business entities, negotiation and drafting of contracts, preparation of corporate policies and procedures, insurance product development, multi-state regulatory research, and compliance with state insurance laws and regulations, federal banking laws, and federal and state privacy laws.
In addition, Ali also has experience counseling a variety of healthcare providers in corporate governance and other regulatory and transactional matters.
- University of Houston Law Center – J.D., cum laude, 2015
- The University of Texas at Austin – B.S., Exercise Science, 2012
Professional Activities and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston Young Lawyers Association
- Galveston Island Meals on Wheels, Volunteer