For more than 80 years, the attorneys at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP have represented corporate clients and insurance companies across the U.S. in all manner of complex business insurance matters. Greer Herz was built upon a strong foundation in insurance law, and the dedication and legal excellence demonstrated by our attorneys has helped the firm to maintain its reputation among the premiere insurance industry practices in the country.
We work with business clients as well as with life, health, accident, and property and casualty insurers. Our attorneys assist our clients with regulatory and corporate concerns and represent clients in all pre-trial and trial phases of litigation. We possess insurance litigation capabilities that are second to none.
We also know, however, that trips to the courthouse are not always necessary. When appropriate to meet the business objectives of clients, Greer Herz attorneys participate in mediation, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Greer Herz attorneys provide extensive expertise handling insurance claims and litigation in state and federal courts that involve a wide range of matters, including:
- Complex coverage disputes;
- State regulations;
- Analysis and litigation of claims arising from life, health, disability, credit, and property and casualty insurance and annuities;
- Coverage analysis and litigation;
- Reinsurance disputes, including arbitration and litigation;
- Claim policies and procedures;
- Policy evaluation; and
- Stranger-originated life insurance (STOLI).