The Health Law team at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP has deep experience representing businesses, institutions and individuals in the health care industry, handling both administrative and legal proceedings involving:
- Long-term care facilities;
- Physician practices; and
- Health insurers.
Our representation of long term care facilities in particular is broad and deep, including a range of matters from “slip and fall” defense, to counseling on corporate compliance programs, employment matters, corporate integrity agreements, SNF payment analysis and disputes, and infectious disease policies. We also have extensive expertise involving federal and state regulations, health insurance and third-party payment, fraud and abuse, physician and health care entity contracting, and mergers, acquisitions and dispositions. Our attorneys also have experience negotiating and settling disputes relating to Blue Cross and other third-party payer contracts.
Our attorneys’ expertise includes strategic counsel and representation related to:
- The Stark and Anti-Kickback Statutes;
- Federal False Claims Act matters;
- Corporate organizations;
- Acquisitions, mergers and consolidations;
- Structuring managed care contracting; and
- Regulatory compliance matters, including registrations and licensing, terminations, asset sales, reporting obligations and regulatory examinations.
Greer Herz attorneys also represent clients before administrative agencies and in the state and federal courts.