The Estate Planning, Wills & Probate group at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP knows from experience that planning and communication are critically important to ensuring our clients’ wishes are fulfilled. In addition to estate planning, the attorneys at Greer Herz have considerable experience with complex trust and estate litigation, including will contests, breach of fiduciary duty litigation, and property characterization disputes. Where other firms may rely upon civil practitioners or estate planners to conduct litigation, Greer Herz attorneys are well-versed in the substantive and procedural requirements of Texas’ Estates Code.
Our lawyers provide trusted counsel in a range of issues and services, including:
- Drafting wills, estate planning, and ancillary documents, such as durable general powers of attorney, directives to physician, and medical powers of attorney;
- Establishing trusts;
- Business formation for succession planning;
- Complex estate litigation;
- Will challenges and contests;
- Tortious interference with expectancy;
- Elective share disputes; and
- Trust construction.
Our team has the experience and knowledge to represent fiduciaries such as personal representatives, executors, agents, and trustees. Beneficiaries and potential heirs of trusts and estates also retain us to represent their interests in estate-related disputes such as will challenges or forced accountings from executors or trustees.