Serving as trusted counselors to both large corporations and small businesses across the country, the attorneys at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP have extensive experience partnering with clients to creatively and effectively address not only the day-to-day employment-related issues that all businesses face but also matters involving:
- Family and Medical Leave Act policies;
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliance;
- Fair Labor Standards Act requirements;
- Workplace harassment, diversity and EEO compliance training;
- Downsizing and WARN Act notifications;
- Corporate restructurings;
- Executive exit incentive programs; and
- Intellectual property protection.
Our attorneys work closely with clients, drafting employee handbooks and offering counseling on best practices designed to help the workplace run efficiently. However, litigation is sometimes unavoidable. Greer Herz attorneys regularly represent employers in administrative proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Texas Workforce Commission in addition to litigation in state and federal courts.
When faced with litigation, mediation or arbitration, clients turn to the attorneys at Greer Herz for assistance involving:
- Pay, wage and hour issues;
- Employment claims;
- Employment agreements;
- Noncompetition agreements;
- Employee-involved intellectual property matters;
- Trade secret misappropriation;
- Severance agreements;
- Breach of contract; and
- Confidentiality agreements.