The attorneys at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP have provided sophisticated legal services to leading financial institutions throughout the Texas Gulf Coast Region for more than 80 years.
From the negotiation of complex multimillion-dollar commercial loans to assistance with the critical area of ensuring regulatory compliance by financial institutions, the individual attorneys in our banking and financial services practice continue to inspire the trust of their clients.
Greer Herz attorneys assist financial institutions with originating and servicing all types of mortgages and other secured credit facilities, loan collection enforcement, workouts, bankruptcies and foreclosures, as well as providing legal support for the operational needs of banking clients, including deposit services matters, subpoenas, garnishments, and vendor relations.
Serving as both advocate and advisor, our attorneys also work closely with clients to secure the most favorable results in matters including:
- Negotiation, structuring and documentation of commercial and consumer loans;
- Negotiation of third-party vendor services contracts;
- Representation of creditors in borrower bankruptcy proceedings;
- Representation of creditors in judicial and non-judicial foreclosures and collection litigation;
- Advising depository institution clients on operational matters involving checking, savings and other accounts, as well as safe deposit boxes;
- Providing legal support for trust department services; and
- Responding to subpoenas.