Computer & Technology Law Firm
From big data to drones and digital currency, the technological advances that color our daily lives often create uncharted or unanticipated legal questions for businesses. The Computer & Technology attorneys at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP draw on years of experience helping clients successfully navigate the disruptive effects of technological change.
Our legal team leverages its considerable expertise when advising companies in employment, healthcare, privacy, finance and general business matters. Our attorneys are comfortable thinking in terms of terabytes of data and dealing with business issues, negotiations and conflicts regardless of traditional or geographic boundaries. Novel questions of the law are nothing new to our attorneys.
Our attorneys’ expertise includes:
- Litigation regarding fraudulent access to secured computer and satellite systems
- Rights and obligations for maintaining electronic and computer data privacy
- Negotiating hardware and software usage and acquisition agreements and licenses
- Resolving employment and related privacy issues that accompany new technologies
- Negotiating software development contracts and service agreements
- Handling subpoenas and discovery disputes over massive and sensitive data requests
- Assuring data storage compliance with state and federal regulations
Whether your business is dealing with a new technological wrinkle to an old problem or you need to solve a unique computer-related issue, our attorneys can provide guidance and trusted counsel.
Whether your business is dealing with a new technological wrinkle to an old problem, or needs a solution to a unique computer issue, please contact the attorney below today: