Foundations & Non-Profit Corporations Law Firm
The attorneys at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP provide trusted counsel for a variety of foundations, nonprofit corporations, charitable organizations and for-profit companies engaged in philanthropic activities. Our attorneys’ expertise includes helping these organizations preserve, grow and manage their assets, as well as establish operating guidelines and frameworks for compliance and governance.
In addition to advising on issues specific to foundations and nonprofit corporations, our team offers a full range of legal, transactional and litigation services for clients focused on promoting the welfare of others.
Our attorneys are proud of the long-term relationships we have built with our clients, which includes established groups with more than $2 billion in assets and important educational and research commitments to the community.
The range of services provided by our attorneys includes:
- Formation, organization and incorporation
- Governance, control issues and bylaws
- Counsel regarding board structure, composition, roles and responsibilities
- Corporate philanthropy
- Advice regarding best practices for board members, including conflicts of interest
- Intellectual property, transactions, insurance, real estate, finance and litigation counsel pertaining to foundations and nonprofit corporations
For more information on our Foundations & Non-Profit Corporations Law practice, please contact the attorney below today: