Health Law Firm
The Health Law attorneys at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP have deep experience representing businesses, institutions and individuals in the health care industry, handling both administrative and legal proceedings involving:
- Nursing homes
- Physician practices
- Health insurers
The attorneys of GH&A have extensive expertise involving federal and state regulations, health insurance and third-party payment, fraud and abuse, physician and health care entity contracting, and mergers, acquisitions and dispositions. Our attorneys also have experience negotiating and settling disputes relating to Blue Cross and other third-party payer contracts.
Our attorneys’ expertise includes strategic counsel and representation related to:
- The Stark and Anti-Kickback Statutes
- Federal False Claims Act matters
- Corporate organizations
- Acquisitions, mergers and consolidations
- Structuring managed care contracting
- Regulatory compliance matters, including registrations and licensing, terminations, asset sales, reporting obligations and regulatory examinations
GH&A attorneys also represent clients before administrative agencies and in the state and federal courts.
For more information regarding our Health Law practice, please contact one of the attorneys below today:
Sean A. Monticello