From the negotiation of sophisticated, complex multimillion-dollar commercial loans to assistance with the critical area of ensuring regulatory compliance by financial institutions, the Banking Law attorneys at Greer, Herz & Adams, LLP continue to inspire the trust of their clients.
The attorneys at GH&A have provided sophisticated legal services to leading financial institutions throughout the Texas Gulf Coast Region for more than 80 years. The respect that our banking attorneys have earned from their clients is shared by their peers, with their work recognized among the best in the legal industry.
GH&A attorneys assist financial institutions with originating and servicing all types of mortgages and other secured credit facilities and in loan collection enforcement and workouts, bankruptcies and foreclosures, as well as providing legal support for operational needs of banking clients, including deposit services matters, subpoenas, garnishments, vendor relations, and regulatory compliance.
Serving as both advocate and advisor, our attorneys also work closely with clients to secure the most favorable results in matters including:
- Negotiation, structuring and documentation of commercial and consumer loans
- Negotiation of third-party vendor services contracts
- Representation of creditors in borrower bankruptcy proceedings
- Representation of creditors in judicial and non-judicial foreclosures and collection litigation
- Advising depository institution clients on operational matters involving checking, savings and other accounts, as well as safe deposit boxes
- Providing legal support for trust department services
- Responding to subpoenas
For more information on our Banking Law practice, please contact one of our banking law attorneys below today: