Tara B. Annweiler
Tara Annweiler is a partner in the Galveston office of Greer, Herz & Adams, L.L.P. and was born in Galveston. While her early practice years were in insurance and commercial litigation, since 2002 she has concentrated most of her practice in banking, creditor rights, creditor bankruptcy and real estate.
Tara has experience in real estate lending, including collateral recovery, bankruptcy stay and claims litigation, and commercial real estate, including acquisitions and divestitures. She has represented national banking associations, insurance companies and an historic preservation non-profit corporation.
- South Texas College of Law – J.D., 1992
- University of Houston-Clear Lake – B.S., cum laude, 1986
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 1993
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 1994
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2003
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, 2003
Professional Activities and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Galveston County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Southern District of Texas Chapter
- Galveston Island Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Noon Optimist Club of Galveston, Member