Ad Valorem Tax Law
Stephanie Ng is an associate in the Galveston office of Greer, Herz & Adams, L.L.P. whose practice is concentrated on commercial litigation. Prior to law school, she worked in Washington, D.C. and gained experience in white collar defense and investigations. Stephanie is a native of Hong Kong and has worked in real estate there, focusing on legal and corporate affairs.
Stephanie has also worked for a variety of legal service organizations, providing aid to a diverse range of people. She has spent time advocating for the education and health rights of DC children, and has assisted victims of genocide and war crimes in the Tri-State area. She is also experienced in the start-up of non-profit organizations, having helped local groups with their formation documents and tax exemption applications during her time in New Orleans.
- Tulane University of Law School – J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Executive Editor for the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Baker Donelson Pro Bono Fellow
- George Washington University – B.A., cum laude, 2009 (Political Science, Women’s Studies)
- Special Honors in Women’s Studies
Recognition and/or Publications
- “The Last Taboo: Male Rape and the Effectiveness of Existing Legislation in Afghanistan, Great Britain, and the United States” 23 Tul. J. Int’l & Comp. L. 227.
- “Complementarity: A brewing Battle between the African Court and ICC?” International Justice Project, July 2014.
Professional Activities and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas