Commercial Real Estate Law
Janelle Canada is an associate in the Bay Area Houston office of Greer, Herz & Adams, L.L.P. who concentrates her practice on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including representing lenders in permanent financing transactions secured by real estate, and drafting and negotiating leases, purchase and sale agreements, and property owners association documents.
Janelle’s experience also includes handling various legal issues arising during company operations, such as formation and termination, contracting, restructuring, employment and human resource matters, corporate governance and compliance, and corporate filings. Additionally, Janelle has provided counsel to Boards of Directors and corporate officers.
- University of Houston Law Center – J.D., 2008
- Texas A&M University – B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2005
- Business Honors Program graduate
Professional Activities and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Into Abba’s Arms, non-profit Foundation, Board Member